3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

rhorn

Nov 22, 2017
Might be worth some experiments.

I tried some blender fluid simulations but always seemed to run into problems if the domain was scaled too small.
yeah had the same problem too, scaled the whole scene up by 2 and increased the resolution a bit and it worked again. my problem is the simulation does not "stick" to surfaces, so for cum it looks weird. well...maybe i just have to get the right settings to make it look a bit more realistic

Ripe Banana Games

Game Developer
May 11, 2018
yeah had the same problem too, scaled the whole scene up by 2 and increased the resolution a bit and it worked again. my problem is the simulation does not "stick" to surfaces, so for cum it looks weird. well...maybe i just have to get the right settings to make it look a bit more realistic
Thx for the scaling tip, as for sticking, yeah, I ran into the same thing. I might do some more experiments next time I'm animating in Eevee.

RealFlow has I think the best fluid simulator out that at the moment... But, it's a little pricey... lol.

rhorn

Nov 22, 2017
Thx for the scaling tip, as for sticking, yeah, I ran into the same thing. I might do some more experiments next time I'm animating in Eevee.

RealFlow has I think the best fluid simulator out that at the moment... But, it's a little pricey... lol.
a bit pricey? 800 fucking dollars haha i think i prefer buying a new CPU
there is another alternative, the FLIP addon for blender, but it costs 80€ and im not sure if i can get good results with it

gagamel1

Donor
Nov 17, 2017
I finally found a source for a lot of my favourite models. I am now a patreon of this guy and I hope he will fulfill my wishes as soon as possible. Here are some of his works, not my work I just bought them. If you know someone who has a Dina/Abby character please let me know. I will pay for them. If you want to know the name of this artist please PM me. I will not give the chars for free but you can patreon him and his work. What do you think?

2bwith pod.png 9S.png Ada Wong.png Booker dewitt.png Chloe.png Claire.png Elizabeth.png Elena.png EllieSeattle.png Eloy.png Jill.png Leon.png

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes