3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
Has anybody else had the experience that renders that do well in this thread don't do well on deviant art, and renders that do well on deviant art don't do well here?

In this thread, my most liked renders were always the most vanilla ones, but on deviant art, the vanilla stuff doesn't even blip on the radar and it's the more fucked up stuff that gets the most attention... lol
I feel you 1000% Here It's vanilla but on Slushe it's futas

Reactions: Ripe Banana Games

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
Yeah, I'm not sure what it is. I'm don't know that I buy the 'people here are more used to fetishes' argument, because... This is the internet... We've all seen some shit...

Maybe it's just a more targeted audience or something?
is another website

EightSixxx

Oct 10, 2020
Haven't really looked at deviant art stuff, but my guess is that the users on f95 are more used to the fucked up niche fetish stuff and appreciate more impressive visuals. But that's me, a lot of the fetish posts on here are usually less visually pleasing IMO and spend more time on the fetish than stunning visuals.
I agree, new here and I've been lurking and thoroughly impressed with the great lighting, assets, and textures, etc. I'll share something soon but I could care less about the fetish lewd stuff. I'm just getting ideas and most of you are very impressive and creative artists!

Empiric

Throbbing Member
Respected User
Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
I feel you 1000% Here It's vanilla but on Slushe it's futas
Well slushe is more about comics and advertising yourself on Affect3D for the more popular users, where futas are pretty popular theme, so it makes sense people interested mostly in dickgirls would hang out there rather than here.
F95 is more about games, where futas aren't as common and people here care more about the kinks from the story, i.e. incest, corruption and such. At least in my opinion.
For deviantart I don't know, most I've gotten there was 450 views and 50 something favorites on a lesbian kiss, rest of my stuff has like 10 views for some reason, so I don't really post there much anymore. Also because in 80% of my renders, the girl's covered in semen which is against the rules.. :rolleyes:

tl:dr, this is how I feel when I post on deviantart:
kise6.jpg

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes