3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Moineau

Nov 26, 2019
One of my first tries to make a realistic skin.
Basically, I applied a preset and I'm trying to make more personal stuff but I like how it looks like.

Skin.png

Satyrsfaction

Mar 8, 2020
Nice. :)
But maybe the light on the streetlamp seems a bit strange: it shouldn't go 'up' and maybe it should hit the ground with a circle below it.
And I can't figure out the straight light in the front scene, just in front of the bike.
Thanks for the hints and feedback.
In this case the streetlamp wouldn't make a spot (the light bulb is not surrounded by the lamp holder)
... but it's darker as I wish.
I tried "Iray Ghost Light" for some particle effects - especially for the light of the bike,
but all the results before (not posted) have had too much particles (I chose the lowest particle effect)

The first render result was close to full black - coincidentally I "switched" on the light of the motorcycle,
otherwise nothing would have been seen in the picture. :oops: :D

The line in front of the bike is a result of a (hidden) plane field that comes with Ghost Light - I tried to disable (hide) it ...
I would like to have more a spot effect on the ground ... but "lights" are sometimes assholes :D

( attached, one of the first results - no cigarette, no particles - and ehhm .. boring)

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes