3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

NemesiaProductions

Dev of the Family Business
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
SE-1-Raven Gaming Promo.jpg
Oi fellas o/. Wanted to drop by with an image from our upcoming project Family Business. This is Raven, the little sister if you will... In game quality has increased tremendously since I've started designing the images back in June. Since then, I've completely reworked the decor, textures, outfits, models, characters and redesigned the lighting system from ground up. We are really close to our first release which will be a pretty long demo not necessarily starting from the beginning of the real story, in fact, demo will be made out of random events not connected trough a solid timeline. We've decided to drop a demo like that to make you understand the characters, events and the kind of technology we are putting in to the good ol' renpy. My partner is busy modding renpy with his crazy custom python skills and we are fairly certain that the game will include some ground breaking mechanics once the demo phase is out of the way and Chapter 1 gets uploaded. Hope you like the stuff I share and hope you will enjoy our story quite soon. As always, don't be afraid to speak your mind and drop some keystrokes down if you would like to impact our development process on the visual side. Stay frosty! o/

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes