3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

koleoptero

Mar 3, 2020
I would work on the color correction and general exposure to achieve a better blend between the object and the background. You might wanna try that mate.
I thought about that. I wanted the dragon to pop out actually but now that i see it again, i think you are right. I will work on it and get back to you :D thanks

NemesiaProductions

Dev of the Family Business
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
I thought about that. I wanted the dragon to pop out actually but now that i see it again, i think you are right. I will work on it and get back to you :D thanks
You can render the dragon using a camera with really sharp depth of field focused to the front end of the head, this way it will gradually be out of focus towards the mid-body and tail. That way you can still pop out the dominant figure and make it blend with the background easily.

• Red Heart
Reactions: koleoptero

Whisky Priest

Jun 12, 2017
Happy with the render but I still have a large amount to improve on. For a start, I should have deformed the mattress to show the weight of the characters effecting it and to avoid clipping but sadly I couldn't be fucked.

Really need to watch a GIMP tutorial for photo editing, but the ones I've watched have been really boring...

group fun_nvidia.png

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes