3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
Hey guys. I've started a Discord group for f95 Artists to come and share their work and give advice to new and up coming artists. I have a Few great Artists like Kuranai StaffOfMagic Moineau Mr.foxx and We hope to Grow More.

I would like to get to talk with a few more of you guys like psyco75 , Nilx_games , abraxas007 and more. Drop in and have fun with us.

We even do Fun Art competitions. Come and flex your art muscles!

Techn0magier

Jul 2, 2017
Scene from the game, my concern is that her complexion is a little too 'on edge'.
Feedback appreciated!
View attachment 872111
She hits the uncanny valley hard. I like the render good use of DoF, composition, lighting. But the character itself is neither beef nor fish. I would either go for more stylized anatomy and skin material or more realistic proportions.

PandaLulz

Assets Grabber
Uploader
Aug 18, 2017
She hits the uncanny valley hard. I like the render good use of DoF, composition, lighting. But the character itself is neither beef nor fish. I would either go for more stylized anatomy and skin material or more realistic proportions.
It's really the issue with toon'ized characters (or in my case, heavily stylized), they are either one end of the spectrum or the other. And there never feels to be a sorts of "safe" midground, unless they all then start to look the same.

Here's a quick test portrait of her;
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Scene of main character:

Worth noting that these characters will be aging as the game progresses, so there's always room to make alterations I guess. :unsure:

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
It's really the issue with toon'ized characters (or in my case, heavily stylized), they are either one end of the spectrum or the other. And there never feels to be a sorts of "safe" midground, unless they all then start to look the same.

Here's a quick test portrait of her;
idk, I like the more cartoony proportions with the realistic skin. It's new and exciting! I say keep it imo.

Reactions: PandaLulz
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes