3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

HFSTime

Jul 13, 2019
Did you know that Leah has two younger sisters? Meet Kiara (middle) and Piper (right).

I say "sisters" since the base models for all three come from the same creator. I created these new characters to explore some 'cute' ideas that may not fit a member of the current cast. You'll be seeing more of them soon.

Sisters 1-1 1920.jpg

Last edited:

GNVE

Jul 20, 2018
Just a little silliness for Halloween:

HW1_Camera.png
Amy looked around. It was hard to make out any details. Why was it so dark?
She heard screams coming from a ways away. She somehow she started walking towards the noise. Why were her feet carrying her there? shouldn't she run (stumble?) in the exact opposite direction? Why did her body not comply with her.
As she rounded the corner she saw a strange and eerie light coming from one of the locker rooms. It was clear that the screaming was coming from inside that locker room. With trepidation she walked closer. Heart beating in her chest. she lost the ability to breathe as she got closer to the noise.
HW2_Camera.png
Scared she carefully peeked from the side of a locker. She was shocked by what she saw.
HW4_Camera.png
Monstrous slimy tentacles had burst out of the floor crawling their way through the locker room in search of more victims. Dakota was held upside down by her leg, being bopped up and down, while a tentacle thrust deep inside of her pussy and another fondled her tits. Maeve was held by her waist while a tentacle forced its way into her mouth.
Amy wanted to run but her legs refused. She wanted to close her eyes but she couldn't. She wanted to scream but her voice had left her. She was forced to watch her friends get sodomized by this alien monster.
As she watched how a new tentacle forced its way up Maeve ass. Amy felt a calm coming over her. She saw how her friends weren't screaming for their dear lives. They were screaming in pleasure. She saw how both girls shake from powerful orgasm after powerful orgasm.
HW5_Camera.png
Amy felt how butterflies in her stomach as her panties began to moisten. She slowly and carefully stepped out from her hiding place. She wondered briefly what Maeve and Dakota thought of her. How slutty she was. But the girls seemed out of it and probably weren't even aware of anything outside of the umpteenth orgasm making its way through their bodies.
Amy started undressing slowly dropping her clothing behind her as she made her way towards the tentacles. What was she doing? Was she going mad? No matter what it was to late now and she slowly dropped to her knees and bend over a bench.
HW6_Camera.png
She jumped a little as the first slimy tentacle felt its way along her ankle and legs. Carefully it pushed inside her pussy before Amy felt a second tentacle making its way over. She panicked a little. Surely it wouldn't try there? She thought about getting up and running away but she knew it was too late. Soon the second tentacle entered her virgin asshole.
HW7_Camera.png
It hurt a lot at first as the thick girth made it's way into her ass but the pain soon began making way for pleasure. Within minutes? Seconds? -How long had she been here?-
HW8_Camera.png
She felt the pain melt away and soon her first orgasm washed over her. It was the strongest orgasm she had ever felt. It was as if she had a thousand of them at once. Before long she was withering in pleasure like her friends. no other thought but the bliss of orgasm. How many more could she take before passing out?
HW9_Camera.png
Just as she thought she would lose consciousness she woke up in her own bed screaming.
HW10_Camera.png
Had it been all a dream? It had felt so real! She eventually calmed down touched herself a little and went back to sleep. Maybe it was better if it had all been a dream... Right?

HFSTime

Jul 13, 2019
Did some mini sets of Leah, Kiara, and Piper based off of the Family Photo I posted earlier. Figured I show of a couple of Leah. I mean I've posted her quite a bit here... but these are probably the most 'normal' pics I've done of her.

Sisters Leah 1 1920.jpg

Sisters Leah 5-1 1920.jpg

On that note... would anyone be interested if I started a thread in the general Artwork forum for posting of full sets, tutorials, discussing assets, and general musings? I'll still post things in this thread. Was just wondering if there's a better way to offer up information and the experiences I've had.

Morgan42

Oct 9, 2019
Did some mini sets of Leah, Kiara, and Piper based off of the Family Photo I posted earlier. Figured I show of a couple of Leah. I mean I've posted her quite a bit here... but these are probably the most 'normal' pics I've done of her.

View attachment 875493

View attachment 875495

On that note... would anyone be interested if I started a thread in the general Artwork forum for posting of full sets, tutorials, discussing assets, and general musings? I'll still post things in this thread. Was just wondering if there's a better way to offer up information and the experiences I've had.
I would check it out. I think the gimmick would be to post some of the art in this thread and link it to your thread in general artwork if people want to see more.

Reactions: Toranion

HFSTime

Jul 13, 2019
I would check it out. I think the gimmick would be to post some of the art in this thread and link it to your thread in general artwork if people want to see more.
Yeah, the fact that this forum has a good system for post linking is what made me think about it. Plus that way I could make some sort of index in case people want to jump to a specific thing in the thread.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes