3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Asharatf

Dec 26, 2018
Like Baka Plays said, good HQ skin, high sub D and long render at a high setting but also the correct settings in surfaces, I found settings on this and links to more on there too. Also there are probably shaders that will add stuff like that on top of the skin and then there is shader system, I have this but haven't tried it yet got some stuff to do for a while and then I'll try it out.
This is a character that I've been working on this week, lights are all the same and in the same position. Renders were also run for between 5000-5500 samples, none of them were too quicker than the others with the first two at about 40-45mins and the third at about 50.

First one is just using the CJ8 skin with the HD morphs and sub D turned all the way up, I also just remembered I have a few morphs from (all at low settings because if you use too much at too high a setting the characters teeth would make a crackheads look amazing).
SamCJSkinandHDMorphs.png
Second one is using the Altern8 settings for the Charlotte 8 skin with the cj8 skin, again cj8 hd morphs and sub d maxed with same porefectionist morphs.
SamAltern8.png
Third one is with previous settings for skin and morphs, the eye moisture and sclera shaders seem to not work well or I need to figure out what to change for them.
SamECHVOIrayShader.png

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes