3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

VanMortis

Jun 6, 2020
Sometimes rendering in Daz is like when you start watching one youtube video and when you end you are watching something completely different. Today I started out trying to make a Zen like scene, Yin and Yang, some erotic mindfullness... only to render out someone playing with the food.
Have a nice weekend.

FoodPlay01.jpg

cwsmlk

Dec 20, 2017
Something I did for Halloween. It's called "The last train" because it's people on the last train for the night and there won't be another one until the morning! So spooky! :devilish:

lasttrain01a-h.jpg

A character I was working, Ava, supposed to be a younger school teacher, or something. I don't really know where I was going with her.

ava03a.jpg

ava05a.jpg ava06.jpg ava07.jpg

Not really into stylized characters, or characters with odd/extreme proportions so I wanted to see if I could translate some characters from a vn into something more normalized while still being recognizable. I tried with three characters from Parental Love
Ada, I don't mind how she turned out. Elly, not happy with it but I was spending too much time nitpicking. The MC I didn't do much, just made him a bit more "Dad" like :unsure:
ada01.jpg elly01.jpg mc01.jpg

scene01.jpg

Couple alt renders for Nora
13102020a.jpg 13102020b.jpg

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes