3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Dilly_

Game Developer
Oct 2, 2020
Question for y'all:

What is the "best" way to do sweat droplets on your character? I've tried doing it myself from scratch but can't seem to get a good result. What I mean by "best" is, the quickest and most realistic way, other than just cranking up the skin gloss.

TrackGirl.png

Tranquil Rain

Jul 8, 2018
Question for y'all:

What is the "best" way to do sweat droplets on your character? I've tried doing it myself from scratch but can't seem to get a good result. What I mean by "best" is, the quickest and most realistic way, other than just cranking up the skin gloss.

View attachment 891888
Haven't had much time to mess with this setting yet but on Deviant Art I saw a post about Metallic Flakes, tried it once and it definitely gave the skin a sweaty/wet look. Not sure about the best but seems pretty good. The settings I copied from the post were this (Red is the model)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Dilly_

Techn0magier

Jul 2, 2017
Question for y'all:

View attachment 891888
The easiest way is Geoshells.

there are also products out there that can take care of this for you.
this is my fav currently when I don't want to customize.

Reactions: Dilly_

mattocean

Oct 8, 2018
Sorry to post here but I hope I get a quick answer,

I bought SSD card for faster file loading and render preparation. DAZ itself is on SSD and the contents are on SSD stored too. Under General tab in config both directory (TEMP files and DSON cache) are on SSD drive. However when I start rendering, my HDD begins to work and slow down the system. Why is the HDD working for render preparation when nowhere set up in the config file?

Thanks for your tips.

Jun 29, 2018
Sorry to post here but I hope I get a quick answer,

I bought SSD card for faster file loading and render preparation. DAZ itself is on SSD and the contents are on SSD stored too. Under General tab in config both directory (TEMP files and DSON cache) are on SSD drive. However when I start rendering, my HDD begins to work and slow down the system. Why is the HDD working for render preparation when nowhere set up in the config file?

Thanks for your tips.
check where you are storing temporary files, but I would not recommend putting it on SSD

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes