3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

mattocean

Oct 8, 2018
check where you are storing temporary files, but I would not recommend putting it on SSD
Thanks, but the problem was the windows swap file... I don't know why, my windows swap file was stored on the HDD. I redirect it to the SSD. Now my HDD not working during the rendering.

I noticed I need more RAM, the 16gigs just not enough for DAZ... :(

Thanks anyway.

hdwallpaper

Sep 11, 2020
Something I did for Halloween. It's called "The last train" because it's people on the last train for the night and there won't be another one until the morning! So spooky! :devilish:

View attachment 891007

A character I was working, Ava, supposed to be a younger school teacher, or something. I don't really know where I was going with her.

View attachment 890998

View attachment 891000 View attachment 891001 View attachment 891005

Not really into stylized characters, or characters with odd/extreme proportions so I wanted to see if I could translate some characters from a vn into something more normalized while still being recognizable. I tried with three characters from Parental Love
Ada, I don't mind how she turned out. Elly, not happy with it but I was spending too much time nitpicking. The MC I didn't do much, just made him a bit more "Dad" like :unsure:
View attachment 891006 View attachment 891004 View attachment 891003

View attachment 891002

Couple alt renders for Nora
View attachment 890997 View attachment 890996

Hello cwsmlk!

Nice to see you finally post an update on Nora with that bg. Wish you had kept the beanie, shoes and also the smile for Nora. That would have perfect for me! If there are more renders of Nora in that place please post it on Pixiv and Baarag. Let me know if there is any other image board like websites (Other than Pixiv) that you are willing to start sharing again. Thanks!

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes