3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

oliseo

May 11, 2020
Can you believe that it is only TODAY that I learned what "Beam Exponent" and "Light Geometry" did with regards to spotlight lighting... yup..... all this time I've been struggling with hard shadows..... I know. You can hit me over the head with a kipper. And if you think that's bad, I only learned today, that you can create a null. Pop your Spotlight in that, and then rotate the "null" around the origin.......... I know!!! Right!?! :LOL::LOL::unsure::poop:

And not just that, I only just discovered the filtering tab on the Render Dock AFTER this render...... Bloom.... !!! Post Denoise... Ugh....

autumn.png

oliseo

May 11, 2020
Huh? There's some competition for lighting... That I didn't know about prior to messing around learning lighting... ha ha ha... On Friday the 13th... ha ha ha... Don't know why, but that made me laugh. And feel a little spooked...

Moineau

Nov 26, 2019
Huh? There's some competition for lighting... That I didn't know about prior to messing around learning lighting... ha ha ha... On Friday the 13th... ha ha ha... Don't know why, but that made me laugh. And feel a little spooked...
You're welcome to join
You'll find a lot of useful advices

Reactions: oliseo

oliseo

May 11, 2020
You're welcome to join
You'll find a lot of useful advices
Well, now I'm adding all these lights, really thinking it's a new rig time... Those new Ryzen chips are looking extremely good about now... 16 Cores, 32 threads..... Yes please....

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes