3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

ravenhawk

Jul 2, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I know it needs some work, like the vest needs to be scaled up a tad to prevent the shirt from bleeding through, and I forgot to change the angle of his head so he was talking to his secretary. But my main issue is it's a bit too bright. Any suggestions?

Xavster

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2018

I know it needs some work, like the vest needs to be scaled up a tad to prevent the shirt from bleeding through, and I forgot to change the angle of his head so he was talking to his secretary. But my main issue is it's a bit too bright. Any suggestions?
There are 3 methods to reduce the brightness of the image.
1) You can use an image editor to post process the image to reduce brightness.
2) When rendering you can reduce the light intensity or flux.
3) You can reduce the camera aperture time.

In terms of the image composition, the camera angle or model poses could be tweaked to see a little more of the action, or perhaps a clearer picture of their faces. Using multiple figures in a composition always makes this challenging though.

Getting a scene just right is predominately about trail an error. The more familiar you get with Daz the less trails are required to get the final successful image.

Reactions: ravenhawk

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017

To deal with the luminosity go to "Tone Mapping" in "Render Settings", and play with "F/Stop" or "Film ISO" values, it changes luminosity for all scene... if the problem is only that white color is too white then you can try to set "Burn Highlights" to 0
(In "Tone Mapping" there's also other settings that can help you with that).

Reactions: ravenhawk

Barry

Nov 12, 2016
I envy the wet look you achieved. My wet look attempts are not great. Overall I think it is a great pic! I will be really picky here, but it is something important to me. Her left eye is looking a different direction than the right. Her right eye is looking at you straight on, and the left is not. Otherwise, like I said, really great overall.
Thank you. I honestly didn't even notice her eye. That is something I have struggled with, and will continue to work on. Thanks for the feedback!

Deleted member 444674

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2018
There's a problem I've come across with no real idea on where to go from here. So I'm creating a new character that won't debut at the beginning, but I'd like to keep her character handy and ready. The skin texture I used was Nyota from Victoria 6, which needed the Legacy UV script to get right.
NC.jpg

My issue is that when I'm trying to apply the Victoria 7 genitalia, it tells me this.

NC Genitalia Help.jpg

It looks pretty self exclamatory, but I don't particularly know what to do from here since none of the new gens share this particular texture and since it's a G3F I don't see it working with the Vic6 genitalia. Anyone with an idea is appreciated.

GuyFreely

May 2, 2018
There's a problem I've come across with no real idea on where to go from here. So I'm creating a new character that won't debut at the beginning, but I'd like to keep her character handy and ready. The skin texture I used was Nyota from Victoria 6, which needed the Legacy UV script to get right.
View attachment 128822

My issue is that when I'm trying to apply the Victoria 7 genitalia, it tells me this.

View attachment 128823

It looks pretty self exclamatory, but I don't particularly know what to do from here since none of the new gens share this particular texture and since it's a G3F I don't see it working with the Vic6 genitalia. Anyone with an idea is appreciated.
While people do discuss techniques, lighting, post-processing, etc. here, this isn't really the thread for straight up trouble shooting a plugin. I would post a thread in .

ravenhawk

Jul 2, 2017
Ok, someone seriously needs to write a BASIC introduction to using dForce. It took me forever to discover that the modules had not even been installed when I installed Daz 4.10, and it would have been nice to know that you should check EVERYTHING to make sure only the props and figures involved are visible. Issues aside, here is my third attempt with it. She's going to be moved into the final scene as a subset. I am curious what the dress found to pile up on next to her heel though.

Reactions: Namco15 and L☹VE

MovieMike

Aug 4, 2017
Absolutely not a part of a game or anything. Just wanted to do something slashery and horroresque. Used the denoiser and then sharpened a bit in post. Didn't mess with the skins too much, his looks a little waxy but oh well, still like the way it turned out.

Bloody Night.png

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes