3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

ravenhawk

Jul 2, 2017
Nice idea...nice model...and now you ruined it all for tis ? ...sorry...just my opinion...
I do not understand what you mean. it just a training set. I installed daz and photoshop for the first time in my life just a week ago. Learning from a short example is more fun and enjoyable. And of course because of this training of mine, you have to see different styles from frame to frame. For example, I just figured out the camera yesterday. and I still can't bind a point light to an object (with "Poin at") I don't know what the fuck :unsure:
№10/13
View attachment 920640
I think he was referencing the size of the penis. Not everyone likes arm sized cocks.

Reactions: Nilx_games

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
I do not understand what you mean. it just a training set. I installed daz and photoshop for the first time in my life just a week ago. Learning from a short example is more fun and enjoyable. And of course because of this training of mine, you have to see different styles from frame to frame. For example, I just figured out the camera yesterday. and I still can't bind a point light to an object (with "Poin at") I don't know what the fuck :unsure:
№10/13
View attachment 920640
planning to make a game with these characters?

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes