3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Tiredx

Mar 6, 2019
Tiredx
Maybe left and right toes became invisible. So you can try to make them visible again (eye icon in character tree)
Hey
ivanch88
Thanks for the quick response and no all the eye's are open.
As I've said I've noticed this problem occur from time to time with certain articles of clothing usually socks, pants or shoes. Normally in those case if I delete the clothing item the limb or body part which has gone missing will be restored but in some cases (like now) deleting the article of clothing just gets rid of the clothing and the limb still remains missing. I'm thinking it has something to do with how Daz fits the clothing to the character model. :unsure:
But my knowledge of Daz is still lacking so I can't pursue this theory.
If anyone can give me some suggestion I'd really appreciate it.
Hugs and kisses. ;)

xAsurax

Jul 21, 2017
Hey
ivanch88
Thanks for the quick response and no all the eye's are open.
As I've said I've noticed this problem occur from time to time with certain articles of clothing usually socks, pants or shoes. Normally in those case if I delete the clothing item the limb or body part which has gone missing will be restored but in some cases (like now) deleting the article of clothing just gets rid of the clothing and the limb still remains missing. I'm thinking it has something to do with how Daz fits the clothing to the character model. :unsure:
But my knowledge of Daz is still lacking so I can't pursue this theory.
If anyone can give me some suggestion I'd really appreciate it.
Hugs and kisses. ;)
Try to see if this can help you un hide the geometry when you remove the shoes.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes