3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Tiredx

Mar 6, 2019
Greetings and salutations all! After running into a bit of a snag I've come here to the sacred grounds of f95 to receive wise council, enlightenment, and um...stuff...?
So there I was living the dream and rendering like a boss when I fell into a bit of a dilemma. You see it was a Tuesday when I created this character which means those boots she's wearing are out of style. Thus they must go. With boots.png
Well blow....

No boots.png
As you may have notice upon removal of the footwear a portion of the feet have gone with them.
This is an issue I've run into a few times with Daz. It seems that certain shoes, pants, or socks will cause a portion of the models body to disappear. I am assuming I'm not the only one who has run into this snag. Can anyone tell me how to fix this or even better prevent it from happening in the first place?
While I'll never kink shame amputee isn't quite a fetish I'm wanting to explore...for now. :sneaky:

Reactions: johnn15 and erikus

ivanch88

Game Developer
Sep 29, 2018
Tiredx
Maybe left and right toes became invisible. So you can try to make them visible again (eye icon in character tree)

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes