3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

eric78

Jun 16, 2019
I usually get mini-freezes before it restarts, everything just staggers a bit. Plus it's like never under the heaviest load, I can render for hours, do post-work or even play a game at the same time and it doesn't restart, but then it restarts when I'm just watching youtube or my PC is idle. It's just weird.
Once, when I felt the minifreezes start, I restarted my PC myself, but it restarted immediately after I booted in anyway.
They are also most random, like I had three days or a week without one and then I get one every day for few days.
I would check as first drivers,can be simple as driver issue in best case,in worst case can be the PSU,RAM or motherboard or GPU itself,hard to say,can you please check Event viewer for any errors and my recommendation is use BlueScreenView

Do you have enabled Hardware accelerated GPU scheduling(HAGS)? If yes then please disable it,it can cause some of these issues

Hope this helps

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
Had to completely do her over cause daz decided to fuck up every morph I export, so I had to export base figure with no morphs, load it onto the figure I was working on, dial it up to -100 to counter the fucking up exporting seems to do to the figure.
Then as I was enjoying the third day of my PC not randomly restarting without bsod or any type of error, even after clean install of everything, it restarted two times in row and almost didn't boot. My mood's somewhere between suicidal and going on a murdering rampage right now. :)
Aaanyway, if in the near future there are no new renders from me and I'm offline on discord, you can probably find me in the nearest mental institution.
View attachment 914601
View attachment 914612
looks great and do another one like this or do the same and keep an eye on the cpu and gpu temps possibility your computer might be over heating

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes