3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes
May 9, 2018
that pic is amazing. what did u use toget the light effects around her head and in her eyes and mouth? what deamon asset is that? looks awesome
Thanks!
The light around her head was a prop from "Muelsfell Storm of Magic" with the opacity turned all the way down and modified emmision, for the eyes, I simply turned the eyes' shaders into emissives, and as for the mouth; I placed a sphere object there and turned the emmision on for the surface shader.

The demon I used was a scaled up "Behemoth". Hope that helps :)

lordshimra

Mar 30, 2017
Thanks!
The light around her head was a prop from "Muelsfell Storm of Magic" with the opacity turned all the way down and modified emmision, for the eyes, I simply turned the eyes' shaders into emissives, and as for the mouth; I placed a sphere object there and turned the emmision on for the surface shader.

The demon I used was a scaled up "Behemoth". Hope that helps :)
awesome thanks

eric78

Jun 16, 2019
Had to completely do her over cause daz decided to fuck up every morph I export, so I had to export base figure with no morphs, load it onto the figure I was working on, dial it up to -100 to counter the fucking up exporting seems to do to the figure.
Then as I was enjoying the third day of my PC not randomly restarting without bsod or any type of error, even after clean install of everything, it restarted two times in row and almost didn't boot. My mood's somewhere between suicidal and going on a murdering rampage right now. :)
Aaanyway, if in the near future there are no new renders from me and I'm offline on discord, you can probably find me in the nearest mental institution.
View attachment 914601
View attachment 914612
If yours PC is just restarting then I would suspect yours PSU is not up to job,what PSU do you have ?

cwsmlk

Dec 20, 2017
Hello,

has somebody ever try to fit this hair on a Genesis 8 model? What is the secret plz?
If it's just genesis 3 hair, you don't need a converter. The G3 and G8 can be interchanged fairly easily.
Just load the g3 hair into the scene (but not onto the figure.)
Select the hair.
go to Edit > Object > Scene Identification
under "Preferred Base" click the "..." button
then under the "Genesis 8" dropdown select "Female" (or male) then hit accept.
Then just "Fit to.." your figure.

Can work the same for using G8 hair on G3 figures

edit: looks like the same thing got answered while I was typing this :ROFLMAO:

Empiric

Throbbing Member
Respected User
Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
If yours PC is just restarting then I would suspect yours PSU is not up to job,what PSU do you have ?
I usually get mini-freezes before it restarts, everything just staggers a bit. Plus it's like never under the heaviest load, I can render for hours, do post-work or even play a game at the same time and it doesn't restart, but then it restarts when I'm just watching youtube or my PC is idle. It's just weird.
Once, when I felt the minifreezes start, I restarted my PC myself, but it restarted immediately after I booted in anyway.
They are also most random, like I had three days or a week without one and then I get one every day for few days.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes