3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

cwsmlk

Dec 20, 2017
Been trying out some different skin/render settings. Made her bald to reduce render times while I try things out.
Also tried adding vellus hair with Daz's strand based hair, can't seem to get a soft look with it though. Also can't seem to get the hair to conform to the face properly. Gotta fiddle around some more I guess.
norahead04-hr.jpg

Teeth could use some more work here.
norahead05a-hr.jpg

DoctorPervic

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2019
Been trying out some different skin/render settings. Made her bald to reduce render times while I try things out.
Also tried adding vellus hair with Daz's strand based hair, can't seem to get a soft look with it though. Also can't seem to get the hair to conform to the face properly. Gotta fiddle around some more I guess.
View attachment 936557

View attachment 936558
Love them, So realistic!!!

Reactions: cwsmlk

DoctorPervic

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2019
View attachment 936557

View attachment 936558
question, did you do any post work in photoshop on them or are they straight renders from daz?

Mr. Vargas

Lead artist at Love-Joint
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
:love::love:
I want to play this VN so bad. Hopefully, Ocean finishes the rework soon :Kappa:
Unfortunately you will have to wait for a while. Waiting is unbearable but he is working on Summer's Gone right now which is good as WIAB. By the way I like your new signature, Yuno. ;)

Reactions: Yuno Gasai

Yuno Gasai

Developer of "Acquainted"
GFX Designer
Game Developer
Jul 18, 2019
Unfortunately you will have to wait for a while. Waiting is unbearable but he is working on Summer's Gone right now which is good as WIAB. By the way I like your new signature, Yuno. ;)
Thanks Mr. Vargas
Summer's Gone is in my top VNs (can't wait for the update + rework, those new models look so gorgeous :love:), even though it's only on Ch. 2 right now. That's why I'm even more excited to checkout WIAB. He finally got his hands on 3090, hopefully, it'll make the update cycle a bit quicker :giggle:

Reactions: Mr. Vargas
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes