3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

PikZik

Oct 3, 2020
Unfortunately you will have to wait for a while. Waiting is unbearable but he is working on Summer's Gone right now which is good as WIAB. By the way I like your new signature, Yuno. ;)
Ocean and Philly have been ruling the VNs world with their animations cinematics lately. So even though waiting is unbearable it's definitely worth it. But... it's killing me. :cry:;)

lordshimra

Mar 30, 2017
I kinda find myself attracted to convoluted subject matters, part of the fun rendering these works is the process of making all the props, lighting, poses to mesh together and man do I have lots to learn :D
View attachment 936815
thats a badass pic. to ge tthe effect from his hand is that a prop or something like editing in photoshop? really hope to see more works like this from ya

• Love
Reactions: BrainDeadMonkey

gagamel1

Donor
Nov 17, 2017
Been trying out some different skin/render settings. Made her bald to reduce render times while I try things out.
Also tried adding vellus hair with Daz's strand based hair, can't seem to get a soft look with it though. Also can't seem to get the hair to conform to the face properly. Gotta fiddle around some more I guess.
View attachment 936557

Teeth could use some more work here.
View attachment 936558
You deliver real art. Thank you very much. Great work.

Reactions: cwsmlk
May 9, 2018
thats a badass pic. to ge tthe effect from his hand is that a prop or something like editing in photoshop? really hope to see more works like this from ya
Thanks! :D
It's a bit of both. I used an emmisive sphere with a ripple prop with tinkered shaders. I later on added a mix of blur, exposure, color correction and overlays to enhance the lighting around that area. The idea behind this is that photoshop enhancements are only as good as the foundation, once you set the necessary base in the form of light sources, prop placement and proper shaders, any enhancements you do in post should more or less compliment the intended look :)

Reactions: lordshimra
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes