3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Mr.foxx

May 25, 2017
I uploaded my till-date 3d Renders and Artwork in the below mentioned forum. If possible do check them all out.

:coffee: :coffee:

McZoy

Aug 6, 2018
Thank you so much, glad you like my work! Appreciate it! As of right now, Lisa is not in the game, but she might make a cameo, don't know just yet.
Many thanks for your prompt answer. She is a very beautiful model. Best wishes for your marvelous game. You are a very strong team.

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
He stated in the manual, that you have to make sure that you have selected the Blush Geoshell, you have colored the torso of the G8F Mainbody. xD
thanks but i did use and it didn't turn right for the first time but the second time trying it, it worked. the first time using it, it turn my character black even though I use the Body Blush Shell, that's why I change the body

erinhot06.png

Techn0magier

Jul 2, 2017
thanks but i did use and it didn't turn right for the first time but the second time trying it, it worked. the first time using it, it turn my character black even though I use the Body Blush Shell, that's why I change the body

View attachment 938267
When the character turned black you had selected the main body surfaces as well. It is a common mishap when you work with Geoshells. I don't know why DAZ keeps the former object selected in the scene pane when you activate a different object in the surfaces pane, and vice versa. But it messed my work up to more than once. ;) The forums are full of questions about black/grey Geoshells and messed up figures thanks to this.

Reactions: rayminator
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes