3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

OutOfAshes

Engaged Member
Apr 14, 2019
I have a question . How can i pose hairs by my self in daz? I wil use a ready asset but can i pose it self ? Without the dials ?

Techn0magier

Jul 2, 2017
I have a question . How can i pose hairs by my self in daz? I wil use a ready asset but can i pose it self ? Without the dials ?
The future-proof way would be to rig the hair yourself in DAZ.
The quick and dirty routes are dFormers, dForce and Meshgrabber(recommended). Or you could do a resculpt via a third party software like Hexagon, Blender or ZBrush. The last would be probably the one with the best results but also the most amount of work with nearly to none reusability when you don't reimport your results as morphs.

Reactions: OutOfAshes

OutOfAshes

Engaged Member
Apr 14, 2019
The future-proof way would be to rig the hair yourself in DAZ.
The quick and dirty routes are dFormers, dForce and Meshgrabber(recommended). Or you could do a resculpt via a third party software like Hexagon, Blender or ZBrush. The last would be probably the one with the best results but also the most amount of work with nearly to none reusability when you don't reimport your results as morphs.
Then i will try it with Meshgrabber
I never used it but somehow i will make this

thanks again

Techn0magier

Jul 2, 2017
Then i will try it with Meshgrabber
I never used it but somehow i will make this

thanks again
Meshgrabber is a real lifesaver and a powerhouse when it comes to any kind of deformations. I don't want to miss it anymore. And with the rotation addon (I believe the version on this site has it as well) I can't stress enough how helpful it is for pressure points and points of contact between objects like skin and tight clothing.

Reactions: OutOfAshes
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes