3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes
Jul 14, 2018
My computer's been struggling to keep up with more complex environments, so I decided to experiment with using real life environments. It needs a lot of work still. Any tips on lighting and such?

View attachment 949477
Something something guide people to treasures I cannot possess (as my lighting sucks)

Look up photography lighting tutorials, placements, etc. Diagrams, videos, whatever you learn best with.

Even in cases where you have a single source of light, like the sun, you want what's called a fill light to fill in the shadows.

So in this image, for example, you want a light to the left, probably in the same line as her left shin, pointing at her chest and face to fill in those shadows and lighten it up. You don't want to overpower the sun (or whatever the light source is) but you do want to add in some detail with it.

Once you've done that, don't forget the postwork. You can just export from Daz and be done, but all the remarkable stuff spends time in Photoshop, GIMP, or whatever image manipulating tool you've got.

Reactions: AiRaid

AiRaid

Jul 12, 2018
Once you've done that, don't forget the postwork. You can just export from Daz and be done, but all the remarkable stuff spends time in Photoshop, GIMP, or whatever image manipulating tool you've got.
I think this'll be key. Gotta learn more about photoshop than! Thanks m8

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes