3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Mr.foxx

May 25, 2017
She's a mixture of various characters and morphs, a lot of morphs. I'm not really into using default or unedited characters, unless it's for fan art or something of the sort. Skin is a mix of stuff too, in these particular renders the diffuse and translucency is BJ Misumi. Can't remember what I used for spec/bump/norm maps. I've changed the skin materials since then. Still Misumi trans, just edited a bit.
:alien:
Wow great.
After mixing up multiple characters, your final product came out awesome. :love:

DoctorPervic

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2019
Wow great.
After mixing up multiple characters, your final product came out awesome. :love:
Actually, my newest Nebulan girl is a combination of morphs and character maps as well, maybe that is why I like her so much. :p

Her base figure is Charlotte 8 Body
Her Head is a mixture of Charlotte 8 Head with some youth morphs applied and a bit of Bridget 8 as well.

Her face map is Bridget 8

Her textures and body maps are Bridget 8 maps

Lilly.jpg

Mr.foxx

May 25, 2017
Actually, my newest Nebulan girl is a combination of morphs and character maps as well, maybe that is why I like her so much. :p

Her base figure is Charlotte 8 Body
Her Head is a mixture of Charlotte 8 Head with some youth morphs applied and a bit of Bridget 8 as well.

Her face map is Bridget 8

Her textures and body maps are Bridget 8 maps

View attachment 948782
I love this character of yours a lott.
Oh god! I even wanted to ask you which figure this is.
Thanks man;)

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes