3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

OutOfAshes

Engaged Member
Apr 14, 2019
This one took a little while to render. I have a RTX3090 and it still took about an hour an ten minutes to render out. I like how it turned out with the exception of the light reflecting on her face.

View attachment 951555
one hour? holy shit

I do not want to know how long it would have taken with me

I render only with CPU because I have no Nvidia card

Deleted member 2741424

Aug 17, 2020
one hour? holy shit

I do not want to know how long it would have taken with me

I render only with CPU because I have no Nvidia card
I just got the 3090 this month. I upgraded from a 2070. It really has made a huge difference in render times. I am able to play around and try new renders much faster (and hopefully improve much faster). This is quickly becoming my favorite hobby.

Reactions: GNVE and OutOfAshes

OutOfAshes

Engaged Member
Apr 14, 2019
I just got the 3090 this month. I upgraded from a 2070. It really has made a huge difference in render times. I am able to play around and try new renders much faster (and hopefully improve much faster). This is quickly becoming my favorite hobby.
i also want to upgrade next year sometime
but here in germany the prices for graphic cards are
currently really crazy partly 200-300€ above the MSRP

tomorrow comes but first my new Ram Kit

Reactions: Baka plays

OutOfAshes

Engaged Member
Apr 14, 2019
I have notebook 2GB video memory (270€) and I have enough for all my needs.
It takes 5-10 minutes to render one picture. In addition, I decided to abandon DAZ in favor of SIMS 4.
then it is good if it is sufficient for your needs :)
for me it is unfortunately not enough because I plan to make my own game someday ... and that means big scenes that would otherwise take forever with my current setup

but what has sims 4 to do with that?

Reactions: Alley_Cat

GNVE

Jul 20, 2018
Congrats! :D I have been salivating over the 3090. I could really use the 24GB of VRAM. At the moment I can only render 4ish models at a time (1070 & 2070). Even the Christmas renders I did where composites of 3 separate renders.
I wish it wasn't so damn expensive though :p

SapphireFire

Jun 6, 2017
Those who follow me on Pixiv know that I usually do titfucks. Yesterday, I tried to do something different for the first time. It looks bad, I know xD but at least not as terrible as I was expecting. I can't wait to practice this pose more. Maybe I can make it look better in the future. test13_13_2.png

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes