3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes
Jul 14, 2018
can anyone else use a react other than "Like"? I can't
I honestly don't quite know what the rest of them are even trying to convey most of the time.

Had this idea in mind for a while, and now, seeing Techn0magier 's furry I've felt an irresistible urge to create this.

Goldilocks goes to bath:

View attachment 951531

Techn0magier Maybe something for your furry fappers :)
The first one was way too big. The second was far too small. Here she is, waiting for #3 who will surely be juuuuust right.

And now posting my own crap -

When "Winner fucks loser" turns in to "Everyone fucks everyone".

GameNight1024Grid.png

Attempted to recreate what I remember the lighting of 80s arcades being like, only brighter. Lots of flashing colors everywhere.

Mr. Vargas

Lead artist at Love-Joint
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
i messed up with the eyes.. i noticed it to late
the render was almost finished before i looked at it ant noticed this
View attachment 952658
Rose from Being a DIK
If you messed up small part of your render, you can always use spot render tool and fix your render. After saving your main render select spot render tool. After that you have to go to "Tool Settings" tab and make sure that "New window" selection is ticked. While spot render tool is selected, select area you want to re-render. That's it. After your spot render is finished, you have to save it as a new file and then combine with your main render on Photoshop or similar image editor.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

OutOfAshes

Engaged Member
Apr 14, 2019
If you messed up small part of your render, you can always use spot render tool and fix your render. After saving your main render select spot render tool. After that you have to go to "Tool Settings" tab and make sure "New window" selection ticked. While spot render tool selected, select area you want to re-render. That's it. After your spot render finished, you have to save it as a new file and then combine with your main render on Photoshop or similar image editor.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i didn't know thats possible
that makes things easier when i messed up thins again :ROFLMAO:
thanks so much

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes