3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

hdwallpaper

Sep 11, 2020
"Let sleeping dragons lie."

View attachment 971488
Kitty Pryde & Lockheed (From the X-Men)

Haven't worked on many scenes for awhile, just a whole lot of trying and testing different things hoping to understand the software better. Decided to finish up an older scene over the weekend as a change of pace. (y)
A Kitty Pryde is always welcome, a nude Kitty Pryde is always welcomer, a nude Kitty Pryde taking the dick in her pussy is always welcomest! :D:ROFLMAO: Can't wait to see more from you Cwsmlk! I check for your new posts every day! Happy New Year!

DoctorPervic

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2019
A Kitty Pryde is always welcome, a nude Kitty Pryde is always welcomer, a nude Kitty Pryde taking the dick in her pussy is always welcomest! :D:ROFLMAO: Can't wait to see more from you Cwsmlk! I check for your new posts every day! Happy New Year!
Cwsmlk! I check for your new posts every day also. I look forward to creating art just as good as yours one day. :)

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
ah reached the limit again :love:

on which model is she based ?:)
not sure, but she looks like
Exactly, but I modified the irises to match the game (attached), as it is easier than trying to just change the color of one iris.
RosalindEyes09_1007.jpg

Also she uses Riley Hair from 3DCelebrity, and since the Rosalind model has it's own genitalia textures I used the standard G8 Genitalia graft along with Real Pussy/Anus from X3D but I can't remember where I found that one. And I also shortened the model from 5'10" to 5'7" to better match her relative height in the game.

Last edited:
Reactions: OutOfAshes

Techn0magier

Jul 2, 2017
Cwsmlk! I check for your new posts every day also. I look forward to creating art just as good as yours one day. :)
He is good. No question here.
The question is, do you want to become as good as he as an artist or do want to become as skillfully as him in the technical aspects of photorealism?
If the former, I would say your works aren't anything to sneeze about. Quite the contrary.
If you want the latter, well. I would say we torture him till he releases a comprehensive guide about his technique? ;)

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: DoctorPervic

DoctorPervic

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2019
He is good. No question here.
The question is, do you want to become as good as he as an artist or do want to become as skillfully as him in the technical aspects of photorealism?
If the former, I would say your works aren't anything to sneeze about. Quite the contrary.
If you want the latter, well. I would say we torture him till release a comprehensive guide about his technique? ;)
Well, thank you very much for the compliment. I always like to improve myself, so if I can get to the photorealism quality of Cwsmlk that would be an upgrade on my side and a tutorial on how he does his work would be absolutely awesome!

I must say though, that there are a lot of amazing and very talented artists on here, and many artworks that really blow your mind, Cwsmlk's work, however, is one of my personal favorites.

Last edited:

OutOfAshes

Engaged Member
Apr 14, 2019
Exactly, but I modified the irises to match the game (attached), as it is easier than trying to just change the color of one iris.
View attachment 972197

Also she uses Riley Hair from 3DCelebrity, and since the Rosalind model has it's own genitalia textures I used the standard G8 Genitalia graft along with Real Pussy/Anus from X3D but I can't remember where I found that one. And I also shortened the model from 5'10" to 5'7" to better match her relative height in the game.
thanks :love: i have this hair and the genitalia i gibt it a try

Reactions: m4dsk1llz

OutOfAshes

Engaged Member
Apr 14, 2019
i think i have this model for beatrix . i will look when i get home after work
darklive3 maybe your eagle eye can find the asset used for Beatrix, I know the hair is Greer Hair from Goldtassel and from what I can see, the dev has done almost no modding to the base models. The game is this one, https://f95zone.to/threads/something-to-write-about-the-author-ch-6-2-stwadev.48868/
i know this game :) i am sure i have the model from his assistant kimmy?
but i am not 100% sure with beatrix[/QUOTE]

OutOfAshes

Engaged Member
Apr 14, 2019
m4dsk1llz
i made a quick render from her
Beatrix_i1.png
it does not exactly match i think
but ist a good start

the model for her is
is not to find at Daz directly anymoree

• Red Heart
Reactions: ArturiousDesign

Techn0magier

Jul 2, 2017
m4dsk1llz
i made a quick render from her
View attachment 972426
it does not exactly match i think
but ist a good start

the model for her is
is not to find at Daz directly anymoree
It never was. It is a Rendo Exclusive, as Sabby is a Rendo Exclusive Vendor. (one of the creators of the model)

Edit: If it is not clear, I'm talking about the Character Shona and nothing else. ;)

Reactions: OutOfAshes
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes