3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

OutOfAshes

Engaged Member
Apr 14, 2019
It never was. It is a Rendo Exclusive, as Sabby is a Rendo Exclusive Vendor. (one of the creators of the model)

Edit: If it is not clear, I'm talking about the Character Shona and nothing else. ;)
ah good to know man könnte meinen du weißt alles :) so when i want to know how i make quick money? i ask you
;)

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
It never was. It is a Rendo Exclusive, as Sabby is a Rendo Exclusive Vendor. (one of the creators of the model)

Edit: If it is not clear, I'm talking about the Character Shona and nothing else. ;)
100% correct about Sabby being exclusive to Renderosity. Beatrix could be a Sabby model, but not Shona. My big issue with Sabby is that almost all his models look identical, at least to me, especially his collaboration with Seven (SASE). With a few exceptions, they are all about the same age range and basically the same shape and he/she only uses a few different skin resources.

I tried Aliss from SASE and it is closer, but still off. The body shape is close. Click to enlarge.
Beatrix-Aliss.png Beatrix2-Aliss.png
I did versions with Lexie and Tenley and both were way off.

Last edited:
Reactions: Techn0magier

Techn0magier

Jul 2, 2017
100% correct about Sabby being exclusive to Renderosity. Beatrix could be a Sabby model, but not Shona. My big issue with Sabby is that almost all his models look identical, at least to me, especially his collaboration with Seven (SASE). With a few exceptions, they are all about the same age range and basically the same shape and he/she only uses a few different skin resources.

I tried Aliss from SASE and it is closer, but still off. The body shape is close. Click to enlarge.
View attachment 972526
Yup is my exact same issue with Sabby as well. I knew Saby had published her in a Collab, just forgot about Sevens name. -.- I just see a model from them and knew that Sabby is attached to it. Says much about the similarity in their model range, hum?

Reactions: OutOfAshes

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
MassVert Love the renders, but I have a question. The middle image, I am having a hard time picturing where the camera is to make it a POV image? When I picture POV, I think to myself, GoPro using a head mount.

• Haha
Reactions: SummmerP

OutOfAshes

Engaged Member
Apr 14, 2019

View attachment 972526 View attachment 972544
uh i will look what i can do to find the Model from Beatrix.
i struggling with finding staff ich search for Other Models to and can't find them

Techn0magier

Jul 2, 2017
uh i will look what i can do to find the Model from Beatrix.
i struggling with finding staff ich search for Other Models to and can't find them
The skin is different but wouldn't she be a good base to start from?

Aug 9, 2020
MassVert Love the renders, but I have a question. The middle image, I am having a hard time picturing where the camera is to make it a POV image? When I picture POV, I think to myself, GoPro using a head mount.
Yes, I should have clarified, first and third are POV second is basically a shot showing the transition between the first and third.

OutOfAshes

Engaged Member
Apr 14, 2019
I love the dark red hair. The darker tone overall really suits her (dark eye color dark eyeliner.) I think it might be because it contrasts her lighter skin tone quite well. Only point of critique: the eyebrows might make her look surprised all the time.
thank you yes now that you say it the eyebrows somehow do not fit to it :unsure:

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes