3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

xer.0

Feb 7, 2018
Hey guys, I've been trying to change the skin of a character I used, I found the skin to be a bit too flat. I used Skin Builder 8 and thought I had the result I wanted but now the more I look at the results and less certain I am. So I'm looking for a bit of feedback to help figure it out.

Original :

View attachment 979764

Skin Builder version (the skin tone isn't definitive) :

View attachment 979765
The detail it added is really nice, helps with the photorealness. I think working on the color is the next part. And my opinion, the color and shape of the nipples in the original is better. Lighter skin and blonde to me means lighter color nipples.

It also looks like there’s something going on with the nipple morph with some rings around them raising up.

Deleted member 2741424

Aug 17, 2020
Rain is CUMMING :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: (kidding)
Nice pose here with a little more adjustments it will look more real :)
Improvements come one render at a time (no pun intended). :p

Seriously though, No idea how to get better looking rain. That's the best I could do at my current skill level. Still learning.

Anton3DP

May 24, 2017
Thanks for the feedback ! Will work on the nipples to see what's going on with the morph. And the skin tone is still a work in progress. I just wanted to be sure that the skin was really better and not just my mind playing tricks on me :D

The detail it added is really nice, helps with the photorealness. I think working on the color is the next part. And my opinion, the color and shape of the nipples in the original is better. Lighter skin and blonde to me means lighter color nipples.

It also looks like there’s something going on with the nipple morph with some rings around them raising up.

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Picked up Luminar 4 for my post work recently. Decided to use it on one of my older renders. The fire assets could have been placed better, but this was like my first month or so of using Daz3d and I do like that this feels a little more intense than the original. Hemrien.png

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes