3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

propana

Mar 25, 2020
Hi there its me again ... after one week learning how lightning in DAZ works.

I hope ur like it. Opinions are welcome and THX.

So today i will present u my new Real Lightning no HDR Project. Focus was the shafts, distor, sss, ssr, lens, bloom and Char SSS

PS: its not a simple HDRi Dome lightning, used distant Sun, so the RT bounces perfectly withh Light blobs and ghost lights
( u can see it perfect on the left curtains and wall )

Project_no_HDR_lightning_4K.jpg

FullHD

Project_no_HDR_lightning2_2K.jpg

Last edited:

tdree

Nov 16, 2017
Hi there its me again ... after one week learning how lightning in DAZ works.

I hope ur like it. Opinions are welcome and THX.

So today i will present u my new Real Lightning no HDR Project. Focus was the shafts, distor, sss, ssr, lens, bloom and Char SSS

PS: its not a simple HDRi Dome lightning, used distant Sun, so the RT bounces perfectly withh Light blobs and ghost lights
( u can see it perfect on the left curtains and wall )

View attachment 979377

FullHD

View attachment 979378
Nicely done! But I think it`s a little too bright in the upper left corner of an image. If the sun is on the right (which I belive) there should not be nothing that shiny on the left.

Reactions: propana

Techn0magier

Jul 2, 2017
Ladies and Gentlemen, the 9th addition to my "Casting Couch". Well..., it is more a sofa ... and ... no they are not doing that on or in front of it. Those are good, old fashioned, SFW portraits.
Right now I have way too much fun experimenting with the channel mixer for b/w conversion. And using old props, that I never used before just to dress the girls up or casting shadows. Oh, and the release will now become somewhat iffy. My working schedule changed yesterday, so I have to see where I can squeeze the portraits in. But I will keep them daily, it is a challenge nonetheless.
Hollywood09.png

p.S.: Maybe I will make that kind of set later this year. I will keep the .duf files, just in case.

propana

Mar 25, 2020
Nicely done! But I think it`s a little too bright in the upper left corner of an image. If the sun is on the right (which I belive) there should not be nothing that shiny on the left.
Real Lightning no HDRi Project

Yeah Thx for ur Feedback but nop ur wrong... i had done some ghost lights ... for ur tip Suns comes from the right her are a Sun only reference preview 10 min Render.. but i am also impresed and chocked how good it looked :eek: :oops:

THAT Lightning though, I never thought DAZ could do such realistic lighting :eek:

the first was more like stylized for better Char sss and ssr :D

PS: all my work are RAW render datas without any post work only PNG to jpg in some cases,... i will final render it in 4K after my playtime ... for now it is destiny 2 time... my 9900k@5,1GHz32GB@4100MHz.2080ti is also my Gaming Rig hehe
i do Render only for my self and the F95 Com <3 :love:

Updated

full.jpg

Last edited:

SStyliss3D

Sep 7, 2016
Ladies and Gentlemen, the 9th addition to my "Casting Couch". Well..., it is more a sofa ... and ... no they are not doing that on or in front of it. Those are good, old fashioned, SFW portraits.
Right now I have way too much fun experimenting with the channel mixer for b/w conversion. And using old props, that I never used before just to dress the girls up or casting shadows. Oh, and the release will now become somewhat iffy. My working schedule changed yesterday, so I have to see where I can squeeze the portraits in. But I will keep them daily, it is a challenge nonetheless.
View attachment 979574

p.S.: Maybe I will make that kind of set later this year. I will keep the .duf files, just in case.
Nice one. what eyes u used here?

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes