3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
This wonderful young lass needs a name. Any suggestions?
I was thinking Dearbhail Gallagher, which means "true desire" "lover of foreigners".
The only thing I'd say is given the dress and what you're doing for her, a more appropriate surname would be "Ní Ghallachóir". Same name, just in the original Irish.

WooShang

Jan 8, 2021
They stopped to take a group pic in my 1st project...
I'm still undecided on VN or kinetic Novel route as I'm doing this by myself. (don't know anyone who does scripts)
Needs a TON of work and I haven't dished out $50 for IRay yet.
Just wanted to share 8)

Oct 17, 2020
Amazing. I love the detail and water running off her body, very SEXY!!!!!
Wetter is better :D

You might consider it barely passable, but it looks fantastic to me. Well done.
(y)TY! I'm still not too happy with it though, TBH

Mainly because I'm still not sure how to 'blend' the lighting/ shadows, for the lack of a better term
(you can see this by the funky shadows, particularly the right shoulder [viewer right] and under her chin)

J.T.F.

Mar 22, 2020
Denoiser is great, i am using the intel denoiser for renders i have made without the iray denoiser.
I downloaded it from github and the tool i use to run it is DnD. You can find them yourself but in case you want to save yourself the trouble i have them both in a link to download here.

You need to specify the path to intel denoiser and output path and you are ready. And you can drag n drop multiple files. Use at your own risk.

Techn0magier

Jul 2, 2017
Denoiser is great, i am using the intel denoiser for renders i have made without the iray denoiser.
I downloaded it from github and the tool i use to run it is DnD. You can find them yourself but in case you want to save yourself the trouble i have them both in a link to download here.

You need to specify the path to intel denoiser and output path and you are ready. And you can drag n drop multiple files. Use at your own risk.
I prefer the intel denoiser over the active DAZ denoiser every time. Less destructive, faster render times, and less taxing on the PC resources while rendering.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes