3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

csbond2

Donor
Jun 12, 2020
Is anyone here worked with the Daz dragon before trying to do a render with the new figure I have for the dragon Lady and the dragon shows up before I start the render but the eyes disappear in ira render and I can't find anywhere to change the setting and I just wondered am I going to have to go in and change the surfaces to iray.

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
Is anyone here worked with the Daz dragon before trying to do a render with the new figure I have for the dragon Lady and the dragon shows up before I start the render but the eyes disappear in ira render and I can't find anywhere to change the setting and I just wondered am I going to have to go in and change the surfaces to iray.
Kuranai I think

Deleted member 2741424

Aug 17, 2020
Her cheeks bones and eyebrow bones make her look skeletal. Her nose bridge is too angular and flat. I'm 100% sure you have a conflicting morph.
Her cheek bones and eyebrow bones are stock. That's how the model was made. I only used the one morph on the nose, so not sure how it would be conflicting, but who nose (pun intended)?

I'll keep messing with the dials, but I do like the look personally. Again, thank you for the feedback. I really appreciate it!

Here's the same face with cheek, nose, and brow adjustments.
Face with adjustments.png

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes