3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

probably_dave

Jun 3, 2017
She looks like Kara from
I sort of see it because of the hair and nose so I can see why in certain light she would. Don't think they look too similar from the front.
AAA_Val_intro_exported.jpg

However, from behind:
AAA_Val_Fire.png

{Edit] Forgot to mention, yes it's my first game. Maybe the character from the other game was based on the same model

Last edited:

InfamousRebel

Jul 20, 2018
Well, I should have known. Let me be more specific. Where did you get your look-alikes from. In this case, Carrie Fisher.
TritiumCG has some quality free morph models on deviant art or you can pay to commission 1 for yourself , you just need to find a skin texture, hair etc...His most recent commission was the original Wonder Woman Lynda Carter

Reactions: Techn0magier

xer.0

Feb 7, 2018
0107 Brie and Ava Threesome 01 Breastacular Hotel Skintone OPT edit 2k.jpg

First time playing around with skin and I definitely fucked it up and lost the photorealness. I also hate posing hands...

EDIT: Found a good video to help other noobs with adjusting skintone as well as "shiny"ness,

First go with really playing with Breastacular, gonna take a little more time but it's definitely an awesome tool.

Last edited:

FunFiction

Game Developer
Jul 27, 2017
TritiumCG has some quality free morph models on deviant art or you can pay to commission 1 for yourself , you just need to find a skin texture, hair etc...His most recent commission was the original Wonder Woman Lynda Carter
Techn0magier Here is comparison: left TritiumCG model and right some I found in the web. I put the same skin on both models.
Leia.jpg

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes