3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Feb 3, 2020
View attachment 977106
New character I just picked up trying to recreate dragon Lady I still have to put the dragons in there but I wanted to test this before I put it in the scene let me know what y'all think.
It looks like Sangriart's character but the skins seem different (probably lighting, I really need to learn lighting...). If it's Sangriart's I need to add her to my wishlist.

HentaiSensei777

May 23, 2019
A character that I created for a Star Wars RPG campaign that working on. The title of this piece is called:

"Got Blue Milk ?"

Got Blue Milk 01.png
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

XenoFash

Sep 16, 2020
So I'm very new to Daz and learning about how to make ghost lights and did this render of a character:

GhostLight1.png

Then for giggles I decided to slap another character in there. When going to render, the eyes turned red and there were some squiggles on the face. I though a glitch but it happened multiple times. This particular render was cut short compared to the above. Can anyone tell me what this is about?

Ghostlight2.png

Jul 14, 2018
So I'm very new to Daz and learning about how to make ghost lights and did this render of a character:

View attachment 977589

Then for giggles I decided to slap another character in there. When going to render, the eyes turned red and there were some squiggles on the face. I though a glitch but it happened multiple times. This particular render was cut short compared to the above. Can anyone tell me what this is about?

View attachment 977591
Generally speaking, it's the hair not fitting quite right. You can bump the hair up or down a little, and it helps.

Sometimes it also matters how far you are from 0,0,0, with things occasionally getting weird when you're thousands away from 0,0,0.

Sometimes it's lighting, and adding another spotlight pointing at the affected area, cranking it up just enough to get some more light in there but not be noticeable will fix it.

And then sometimes you just say "Fuck it" and do it live, by fixing it in post.

999294_Ghostlight2.png

... eyework I did was shit, but you get the general idea. Shoulda cloned it from the other woman's eyes.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes