3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

oliseo

May 11, 2020
One Hour Challenge

I created this model in 60 minutes. I set myself a challenge. Half the problem is an over abundance of choice. You can spend hours just selecting skin. So, I decided to introduce my own restrictions. I had 60 minutes from start to render. So I had to create a custom character, select a skin, apply makeup, choose the hair, clothing, pose, expression, HDRI, lighting and backdrop, all in 60 minutes. I made it just in time. And you know what, I think it's one of my better ones, absolutely. So why don't you set yourself a One Hour Challenge, see what you can make. You can't dither, you just gotta go with your gut instinct.

Have fun!! gail2.png

Techn0magier

Jul 2, 2017
One Hour Challenge

I created this model in 60 minutes. I set myself a challenge. Half the problem is an over abundance of choice. You can spend hours just selecting skin. So, I decided to introduce my own restrictions. I had 60 minutes from start to render. So I had to create a custom character, select a skin, apply makeup, choose the hair, clothing, pose, expression, HDRI, lighting and backdrop, all in 60 minutes. I made it just in time. And you know what, I think it's one of my better ones, absolutely. So why don't you set yourself a One Hour Challenge, see what you can make. You can't dither, you just gotta go with your gut instinct.

Have fun!! View attachment 986999
I'm already stuck in a challenge. But I think I will give it a try later this year.

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
000.jpg

Sneaky Bastard's signature silver fox, Harry, is in for the surprise of his life when he goes to rouse Liza. It seems that she's been waiting for him all night, and her intentions are less than innocent…

Sneaky Bastard delivers age play and richly detailed hardcore close-ups with this sensual, full dialogue, 63 image set! It's so hard to be loyal to one woman when you've got so much manly charm, but a quickie might turn into something much more if Harry isn't careful. After all, Liza can be a real handful, literally, figuratively, but in reality... much more.

Available for All-Access Supporters and VIP Supporters or higher tiers.

NemesiaProductions

Dev of the Family Business
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
Valentina Livanova Test 5.png
This is Valentina Livanova. She is an Eastern European girl who moved to the States with big dreams. After being discovered by a modelling agency, they suggested a name change for her. She became Liv Valentine, a young aspiring model. Worked in the industry for 15 years and started her own agency. She is in her late 30's now...

A sample side character from our upcoming game ''the Family Business''. You can find out more about the game and follow the development process via the development discussion thread. Also be sure to check our patreon for more special content. Everything is available for the cheapest tier for a limited time, until the demo release is out. Enjoy.

Valentina Livanova Test 2.png Valentina Livanova Test 3.png

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes