3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

cwsmlk

Dec 20, 2017
- You said in several posts, that you change those maps. I guess you meant the settings then, not the maps itself in Photoshop.

While we are at photoshop/Lightroom, what filters exactly do you use?
I can see film grain, some crushed blacks (maybe through levels or colour correction), in few of them I can see chromatic aberrations as well as a very deep DoF (but this looks more like the DAZ native one.)
I likely meant I was swapping out the spec/b maps from one figure for another, while keeping the diffuse maps.

For PS/LR, PS is just color correcting, size adjustment, spot healing mess ups I missed if possible. Lightroom, I've downloaded hundreds of filters and the ones I use have been heavily modified over time, so I'm not even sure where I started. Shouldn't be hard to find camera filters for LR and make the adjustments you see fit.
Just a note, I have zero crush blacks/burn highlights, and gamma set to 1 in tone mapping.

Empiric

Throbbing Member
Respected User
Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
Trying different skin for her, gonna do two more quick renders just showcasing the body later, pretty proud of her bewbies, think they are the most naturally looking ones I've made so far. :giggle:
dreamteacher.jpg

XenoFash

Sep 16, 2020
What is the Base Model? also, nice job. Not many people do BBWs
Thanks. I loaded the base G8 then the first morphs applied were Boom Chica Body 3/5/Plus at 40/100/100%. I did quite a few other body tweaks. I'm going to rework it because the Orla Fae mats wouldn't work with the gens I wanted (Roasty) and the skull is too large for many hair options (might end up bald).

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes