3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Techn0magier

Jul 2, 2017
- Recently, I've been using SBH to make the vellus hair for the face/body. In the past I've used some of the fibermesh hairs that came with Mousso figures. Using SBH is surprisingly resource friendly though.

- If I'm not using a body morph, then I use , without the geoshell/overlay.

- Not sure what you mean. I don't really do anything with b/n/s maps, I just find one's I like and use them. Only thing that gets adjusted are the surface parameters.
That is very helpful :)
- Never have dabbled in SBH. My GTX1060 never liked the products from the DAZ store. This will change soon I guess. xD
- I have this product but never have toyed with it directly thanks to Breastacular. I purchased it only for the textures. And to support the dev. behind them. :p
- You said in several posts, that you change those maps. I guess you meant the settings then, not the maps itself in Photoshop.

While we are at photoshop/Lightroom, what filters exactly do you use?
I can see film grain, some crushed blacks (maybe through levels or colour correction), in few of them I can see chromatic aberrations as well as a very deep DoF (but this looks more like the DAZ native one.)

Sorry for being this inquisitive, but I really want to wrap my tentacles around this technique, to understand it.

Reactions: DoctorPervic

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
I would like to have your opinion on the Grandmother.

View attachment 986010
Honest opinion. She's fanciable but top heavy, although if this is Sophia of AWAM in her later years, (which is who she resembles), that might be correct, because the Dev seems hell-bent on giving her a pair of beach-balls for breasts. I'm old & if this woman came past me in the park, she would literally turn my head.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: jfredy78
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes