3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Baka_Energy_studios

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
From my understanding it's the PBRSkin shader that's new with 8.1, but if they've just loaded a G8 iray skin on G8.1 there won't be any difference in how the skin looks.
Promos look good. Guess future images with tweaked maps will look even better.
If someone wants to spend all the money on the new stuff. I can´t and my rig has already enough to shovel onto
the VRAM with G8 characters and an environment.

deepandsilent3dx

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2018
Somehow I had the feeling that it was time to give my shortstacks new, more peppy eyes. I started with Marina. But as it often happens, I can't quite decide.

What do you guys say, which eyes look better on her?

Old eyes:

Marina_Eyes_01.jpg

New eyes 1:

Marina_Eyes_02.jpg

New eyes 2:

Marina_Eyes_03.jpg

Help me make a decision!

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
I have a odd relationship with a girl young enough to be my daughter. She just turned 18-years old (or so she says). I meet with her once a week usually on Friday's.

She calls herself Candice (Obviously an Alias). She stands 5'5", Olive Skin, with a Thin yet Athletic frame. Her breasts are very small; A-cup I believe. She has many piercings (6 Ear Piercings, Both nipples, Belly button, and a very special one). Candice has a very tight, firm butt; I can't keep my hands off it.

She comes to my Hotel room and Dances in nothing but Fishnets and Neon. Yes, she is not solely a Girl but she is a Futa. I love watching her dance; seeing her little 3-Inch, pierced cock swinging to her motions really gets me going. This gets her going too and she is usually leaking pre-cum and pussy juice everywhere.

After we dance, we usually have sex, but she says that I can't take her virginity; that she'd get in trouble if her parents found out. But everything else is allowed. I suck her little A-cup breasts, I stroke her little dick, and I even finger her as long as I am careful with her hymen. She's a very passionate kisser.

Candice is 100% a Butt Slut, and it's so sex to see her little cock bouncing with my thrusts. For someone with suck a small dick she cums a very large amount; usually cumming when I fill her bowels.
When we are done, we bath together and I always compensate her VERY generously; even paying for her Uber/Lift Home.

I don't know if she feels anything for me, but she is always kind and cheerful. I hope whatever this is goes on for a long time.

Neko - Short dick rave Futa.jpg

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes