3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Powerline75

Nov 7, 2019
Aaaaand... you guessed it! MORE black and white stuff.
Mainly because I am trying for way too many hours to fix this single goddamn scene, and I have to post something, or break the computer to bits... or both, in that order.
Anyway... enjoy! These two sure enjoy anyway.

anal.jpg

OutOfAshes

Engaged Member
Apr 14, 2019
Aaaaand... you guessed it! MORE black and white stuff.
Mainly because I am trying for way too many hours to fix this single goddamn scene, and I have to post something, or break the computer to bits... or both, in that order.
Anyway... enjoy! These two sure enjoy anyway.

View attachment 994910
better take a long time to fix a scene
than to realise after rendering that you have totally fucked up

OutOfAshes

Engaged Member
Apr 14, 2019
Story of my life, especially in my Poser phase, when render preview wasn't a thing
I manage to do this regularly even with Render Preview sometimes I just don't see small things like floating feet or something.
and then i‘m really angry at myself :ROFLMAO:

Powerline75

Nov 7, 2019
I manage to do this regularly even with Render Preview sometimes I just don't see small things like floating feet or something.
and then i‘m really angry at myself :ROFLMAO:
For the floating feet, I use a rather oldskool approach. No, not nailing them to the ground, what kind of monster did you take me for? I only nail the nipples on the floor, ffs!
Seriously, I just switch to front, left, right or back view, depending which one isn't covered by a wall and/or furniture, and check to see if there's any noticeable gap between the floor plane and the character(s). It's a neat little way to see things without runing an otherwise perfectly angled camera view

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
csbond2 congrats on the 3060, maybe you will increase the output of your already good renders.

I am still waiting on stock here, got money burning a hole in my pocket and a new PC almost all built up. My 1080Ti is getting kinda old.

OutOfAshes

Engaged Member
Apr 14, 2019
csbond2 congrats on the 3060, maybe you will increase the output of your already good renders.

I am still waiting on stock here, got money burning a hole in my pocket and a new PC almost all built up. My 1080Ti is getting kinda old.
You're one to talk, I only render on my Ryzen 1600.
is a true render machine :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

csbond2

Donor
Jun 12, 2020
What were you using previously and how much faster are your renders? also, love the render :)
I have a 1650 super before and that same render would have taken about 3 hours with it it took just a hair over an hour only because I let it completely run its course which I don't normally do it did 6400 iterations in that short amount of time and I did this one in 4k of course I had to downsize it a little bit to get it on this thread.

csbond2

Donor
Jun 12, 2020

There's a good chance I might be doing a few more and putting them on here but this isn't the only thread I post in I do quite a bit of art and some of the other threads.and I waited a long time too and finally decided to go a different route I actually bought an entire computer built with this in it and wound up getting it cheaper than I could have bought outright.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I have a 1650 super before and that same render would have taken about 3 hours with it it took just a hair over an hour only because I let it completely run its course which I don't normally do it did 6400 iterations in that short amount of time and I did this one in 4k of course I had to downsize it a little bit to get it on this thread.
Have you had any problems with the 3090? Over in the AWAM thread it appears the dev for that bought 2 and have been giving him nothing but grief for about a fortnight now.

csbond2

Donor
Jun 12, 2020
Have you had any problems with the 3090? Over in the AWAM thread it appears the dev for that bought 2 and have been giving him nothing but grief for about a fortnight now.
I don't have a 3090 I have a 3060 TI and I haven't had any problems out of it I absolutely enjoy it.

Reactions: Alley_Cat
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes