3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

dmitriiviktorov

Mar 4, 2018
A NEW VERSION HAS BEEN RELEASED
victoria8100maindaz3d.jpg
Genesis 8.1 Basic Female.tip.png
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If earlier I took Victoria 8 and reduced it at the expense of Tara 2, then
Height: 5 '8 "(172.8 cm)
Bust Circumference: 34.0 "(86.5 cm)
Waist Circumference: 28.5 "(72.3 cm)
Low Hip Circumference: 33.9 "(93.8 cm)
I think they are acceptable, although many are no longer suitable

Если раньше я брал Victoria 8 и уменьшал за счёт Тара 2 то
Height: 5' 8" (172.8 cm)
Bust Circumference: 34.0" (86.5 cm)
Waist Circumference: 28.5" (72.3 cm)
Low Hip Circumference: 33.9" (93.8 cm)
для меня считаю приемлемы хотя много уже не подходит

Last edited:

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
Little Sister's NTR and Humiliation:

"Sorry Not Sorry Big Brother, but it seems your Sweet Virgin Girlfriend preferred my 18In Horse Cock to that pathetic thing that hangs between your legs. I mean can you even call that little thing a Cock; My Clit is bigger than that!? You should have seen her choke herself on My Fat Cock; Not to mention take almost all 18-Inches up her Ass and Pussy! Oh Be-Tee-Double U, Since I mindbroke her, You'll never be able to satisfy her now! I guess you should have been nicer to me!"

NTR Little Sister GF.jpg

OutOfAshes

Engaged Member
Apr 14, 2019
Little Sister's NTR and Humiliation:

"Sorry Not Sorry Big Brother, but it seems your Sweet Virgin Girlfriend preferred my 18In Horse Cock to that pathetic thing that hangs between your legs. I mean can you even call that little thing a Cock; My Clit is bigger than that!? You should have seen her choke herself on My Fat Cock; Not to mention take almost all 18-Inches up her Ass and Pussy! Oh Be-Tee-Double U, Since I mindbroke her, You'll never be able to satisfy her now! I guess you should have been nicer to me!"

View attachment 994239
:love::love:

you always post somehow when i am at the reaction limit

• Haha
Reactions: ArturiousDesign

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
Been changing her over and over for the last few days now, think I might change her eyebrows again. The hair gets on my nerves too, I adjusted it to get rid of the black lines in the forehead, but there still seems to be some weird line where it begins to part. If anyone knows what it is and how to get rid of it, I would be very grateful!

View attachment 994177 View attachment 994173
I gotchu Homie!

Most Hairs have an auto-align feature build into their mesh points. But Some Hairs Especially OOT's older hairs need to be Manually Aligned. Even if you don't notice it in Textured Shades, you will see it in Iray and Def in renders.
Screenshot (325).png

You can see that your need to Manually Align by going to Smooth Shaded Mode and seeing the holes in the hair's Scalp, or Cap.
Screenshot (326).png

To Fix this is Simple, all you need to do is go to the hair's Actor Settings and under a tab usually named Adjustments or something along those lines, You will find Head Size. All you have to do is slide it up between 1-5 degrees until there are no holes in the Cap. You want this number to be as small as possible while Fixing the holes. Also make sure to check the back of the head so there aren't any bald spots. Once your entire head's Cap is one uniform shape, you can render without worry of Black Lines.
Screenshot (328).png

If You need more clarification, DM me. Hope this helps.

Last edited:

OutOfAshes

Engaged Member
Apr 14, 2019
I gotchu Homie!

Most Hairs have an auto-align feature build into their mesh points. But Some Hairs Especially OOT's older hairs need to be Manually Aligned. Even if you don't notice it in Textured Shades, you will see it in Iray and Def in renders.
View attachment 994248

You can see that your need to Manually Align by going to Smooth Shaded Mode and seeing the holes in the hair's Scalp, or Cap.
View attachment 994249

To Fix this is Simple, all you need to do is go to the hair's Actor Settings and under a tab usually named Adjustments or something along those lines, You will find Head Size. All you have to do is slide it up between 1-5 degrees until there are no holes in the Cap. Also make sure to check the back of the head so there aren't any bald spots. Once your entire head's Cap is one uniform shape, you can render without worry of Black Lines.
View attachment 994252

If You need more clarification, DM me. Hope this helps.
thanks this will help me Too

• Red Heart
Reactions: ArturiousDesign

Techn0magier

Jul 2, 2017
Okay, who told Karma to surprise buttrape me and squirt all over my learnings from the last days after that?

Genesis 8.1?
All new Skin Shader?
And last but not least DAZ again botched it just before the finish line.
Karma.png
This particular version of Karma has seams all around the UV maps. it is easy to fix, but for their "All new Skinshader" with spectral render compatibility (for realism). They should have fixed it for their skins by default. It is just one setting nonetheless.

Last edited:

dmitriiviktorov

Mar 4, 2018
Okay, who told Karma to surprise buttrape me and squirt all over my learnings from the last days after that?

Genesis 8.1?
All new Skin Shader?
And last but not least DAZ again botched it just before the finish line.
View attachment 994268
This particular version of Karma has seams all around the UV maps. it is easy to fix, but for their "All new Skinshader" with spectral render compatibility (for realism). They should have fixed it for their skins by default. It is just on setting nonetheless.
I would like to see detail on the folds
я бы хотел увидеть детализацию на сгибах
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Actual progress or trying to foist a new version of the drag queen like Victoria 8
Действительный прогресс или попытка нам всучить новую версию трансвестита как это было с версией Виктория 8

Techn0magier

Jul 2, 2017
I would like to see detail on the folds
я бы хотел увидеть детализацию на сгибах
[...]
Yeah, me too. But I ran only a quick dForce simulation to get my frustration out of the system and finish this rant piece. For later iterations, I will probably test out if Mehsgrabber is the right tool for quick and more detailed folds. Otherwise, I have to go back to dForce magnets or simulation helpers. Which are not the tools I'm the most comfortable/experienced with.
Eidt:
Oh, and just for your interest. GP and NGV8 have no working copy scripts for the G8.1 models. It is either you transfer all Maps and settings manually or you have to stick to the "Anatomical Elements" for the time being.

Last edited:

dmitriiviktorov

Mar 4, 2018
Yeah, me too. But I ran only a quick dForce simulation to get my frustration out of the system and finish this rant piece. For later iterations, I will probably test out if Mehsgrabber is the right tool for quick and more detailed folds. Otherwise, I have to go back to dForce magnets or simulation helpers. Which are not the tools I'm the most comfortable/experienced with.
I would prefer to see in the new dForce Breast & But model

Techn0magier

Jul 2, 2017
I would prefer to see in the new dForce Breast & But model
I doubt that they can compete with the collision approach of Breastacular, Fender Blender and Storming The Palace by Meipe. But we will see what got updated sooner.

And let's be honest. The demo reel has ugly animations xD

Reactions: dmitriiviktorov

dmitriiviktorov

Mar 4, 2018
I doubt that they can compete with the collision approach of Breastacular, Fender Blender and Storming The Palace by Meipe. But we will see what got updated sooner.

And let's be honest. The demo reel has ugly animations xD
To do this, you need to add bones and intelligible controllers, otherwise any game engine will die under the weight of morphs
Для этого нужно добавлять кости и внятные контроллеры иначе любой игровой движок умрёт под тяжестью морфов

Reactions: Techn0magier

Techn0magier

Jul 2, 2017
A very quick conversion from the G8 Golden Palace to the new SkinPBR.

GP_front_1stConversion.png
1.) Selecet the Genitalia not the shells.
2.) Convert the Surfaces of the GP_torso and GP_torso_back to the SkinPBR shader.
That can be found under Shaders ->Iray->Skin
3.) Copy the body surface from your G8.1 Material to said GP surfaces.

All that is left visible is the lack of detailed maps for the shells for the new SkinPBR. But that is smth I left to Meipe. xD

To get rid of the blue seams in spectral mode you have also to remove all the colour information of the "Transmitted colour" of ALL surfaces that are attached to the skins UV

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes