3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

GNVE

Jul 20, 2018
I think the main reason why games don't have many orgy scenes, is because the rendering of so many characters in one scene takes forever!!!!!!!!!! But I will make sure that in my game there are a few scenes like that. HOT Orgys.
True but you can get around that. Even worse is that by the time you posed an orgy with a dozen people and a dozen images you could also pose a 100 pictures with two people.

Reactions: DoctorPervic

XenoFash

Sep 16, 2020
I reworked the Banana girl, now called "Bahna". I found a much better way to make colored skins with SkinBuilder, and may reskin my greenskins. Not sure if I went too subdued with the freckles...

I didn't like the pickle-dick so I tried a couple things and went with the black xenomorph dick. She can still receive though the same hole the penis comes from (it's very scientific).
Banana2test.png
Banana3test.png
Old face:
Demi6.1d.png

New face:
Banana5test.png
Banana4test.png

JaySanity

Mar 23, 2020
Been changing her over and over for the last few days now, think I might change her eyebrows again. The hair gets on my nerves too, I adjusted it to get rid of the black lines in the forehead, but there still seems to be some weird line where it begins to part. If anyone knows what it is and how to get rid of it, I would be very grateful!

Tinaheadshot2.png Tina.png

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes