3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

SummmerP

Disrespected User
Game Developer
Jun 26, 2017
So, quick question. But first, exposition - I'm trying to work on a shower scene and I normally use Golden Palace for my female characters. Because its a shower scene, I've been trying to use a number of wet skin textures and each one causes the Golden Palace genitalia to appear white.

So, the question is, how do I fix this?
Multiple shells do that.
I believe there's a script on your Golden Palace folder that's supposed to fix it. I can't recall it's name, but should be "shell fix" or something.
And I'm not sure whether you must have the character or the gens selected.. but it's plain and easy - if I'm not tripping.. after applying all shells, find the script, hit it twice and the gens should get fixed.

Reactions: Evil13

OutOfAshes

Engaged Member
Apr 14, 2019
Multiple shells do that.
I believe there's a script on your Golden Palace folder that's supposed to fix it. I can't recall it's name, but should be "shell fix" or something.
And I'm not sure whether you must have the character or the gens selected.. but it's plain and easy - if I'm not tripping.. after applying all shells, find the script, hit it twice and the gens should get fixed.
yes is called Shell Fix

Reactions: SummmerP

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Multiple shells do that.
You know, I tried that, but it never quite worked. But I'll try that again. Thank you.

Mescalino

Aug 20, 2017
Multiple shells do that.
And I'm not sure whether you must have the character or the gens selected.. but it's plain and easy, if I'm not tripping.. find it, hit it twice and it should be fixed.
Yes its fix shell.
However when you use golden palace, Breastacular and that nipple one you have 3 geoshells overlapping and the script wont solve it.
You need to go to your shell then in the properties you can turn certain parts on and off. Try this, even in default view you should see immediate result if you have the proper ones. Usually 1 region has multiple parts (from memory i think the breast area has like 7 or 8 shell parts)

You know, I tried that, but it never quite worked. But I'll try that again. Thank you.
Otherrwise drop me a PM and i will help you further there.

Last edited:
Reactions: SummmerP

Tokoy

Jul 5, 2017
So, quick question. But first, exposition - I'm trying to work on a shower scene and I normally use Golden Palace for my female characters. Because its a shower scene, I've been trying to use a number of wet skin textures and each one causes the Golden Palace genitalia to appear white.

So, the question is, how do I fix this?
Well, probably the wet effect you are trying to use adds a shell in the scene, which conflict with golden palace. So what happen is: the shell tries to add the wet texture in golden palace, but it isn't mapped, so it doesn't know what to do with it, resulting in a white sharp texture.

First, try to check if the content you are using is compatible with golden palace. If not, start crying... The only way to "fix" is to remove the effect on golden palace, but for sure everyone will see that there're a color difference between genitalia and torso. You can turn that off by unselecting the golden palace from the wet shell. There're some scripts inside golden palace folder that do this. However, if you can't find them, check the image below...

For example, this picture shows the content of Skin Doctor - Wet Skins, which isn't compatible with golden palace. Type Golden, and turn off ...
dselect.PNG

Unchecking the boxes, you'll get a result like this:
withoutselcection.PNG
Now the wetness is mapped but not above golden palace.

I suggest you to use Thunder 3D - Ultimate Skin Package. It's compatible with Golden Palace.

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Thanks folks, solved it. Turns out I had another script that was interfering with things. Turned it off and using the Thunder 3d USM, its working perfectly.

Thanks again.

Reactions: Tokoy and SummmerP
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes