3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

megaplayboy10k

Apr 16, 2018
We really need a LOT more group sex scenes in games. It's one of those things that is kind of an "ultimate" sexual fantasy scenario, either the all out orgy, or a scenario where one person is servicing/being serviced by multiple partners. And you can overlay other fetishes and fantasies on top of it.

• Love
Reactions: DoctorPervic

Techn0magier

Jul 2, 2017
We really need a LOT more group sex scenes in games. It's one of those things that is kind of an "ultimate" sexual fantasy scenario, either the all out orgy, or a scenario where one person is servicing/being serviced by multiple partners. And you can overlay other fetishes and fantasies on top of it.
Those scenes are above endgame. Just but 5+ characters on your scene above and press the render button. I'm sure your Computer will hate you for this, till eternity.

Techn0magier

Jul 2, 2017
Well, I don't know what happened. But my head hurts, there is a hole in the wall, the neighbours' dogs are whimpering in the corner, the newborn from the apartment above is crying and I had found those two images on my desktop. I guess I've cracked the code for the skin.

materialtest_spectral_frontside_01.png
materialtest_spectral_backside_01.png

Things that need to be done now:
- Readjust the light, in spectral render mode, the lights get all wonky and need to be cranked up. But not to that degree.
- Golden Palace textures could need a recolouring for this approach
- Hair I need better-looking hair.
- Vellus hair, I guess I will try more but less thick SHB settings
- Eyes and Teeth in general.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes