3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

minuzaki1983

Aug 16, 2017
Hi guys, have you ever had problems with uploading images to this forum? Until today, I never had
a problem but since afternoon I am not able to upload any image from my computer. Basically, I can't see any of the pictures that I am about to upload in the preview, any suggestions? Thanks

csbond2

Donor
Jun 12, 2020
Hi guys, have you ever had problems with uploading images to this forum? Until today, I never had
a problem but since afternoon I am not able to upload any image from my computer. Basically, I can't see any of the pictures that I am about to upload in the preview, any suggestions? Thanks
Yeah they're having trouble with the upload server the other ones who are getting images on there are using third-party apps.

DoctorPervic

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2019
This has happened many times in the past. All you can do is wait, they will fix it soon. :)

BamID

May 17, 2020

Sorry this is all i can do until i find a better way
imgur.com
upload picture
copy BBcode
insert in textfield
just 1 upload and you can post it in other forums and Discordchannels using the links you get

use BBCode

Last edited:
Reactions: GNVE

csbond2

Donor
Jun 12, 2020
imgur.com
upload picture
copy BBcode
insert in textfield
just 1 upload and you can post it in other forums and Discordchannels using the links you get

Thanks for the info but no such luck for me it continues to give me the same message that it gives me when I try to insert the image that I need to talk to an admin.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes