3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Techn0magier

Jul 2, 2017
Uh, now that would be awesome... Unfortionetly I don't know how to make a game... :(
There are a lot of easy to use game engines out there. Renpy and RPGMaker are the easiest ones in my opinion, b/c they need zero programming skills for a simple game. Depending on the kind of game you envision, you only have to pick the engine that will support that kind of game or VN/KN.

Hent-92

Apr 19, 2017
There are a lot of easy to use game engines out there. Renpy and RPGMaker are the easiest ones in my opinion, b/c they need zero programming skills for a simple game. Depending on the kind of game you envision, you only have to pick the engine that will support that kind of game or VN/KN.
Yeah, thanks :) , I saw that these programs are could be simple, but I also saw that some creators how much suffer from backups and other problems... so I'm not convinced... :D

Techn0magier

Jul 2, 2017
Yeah, thanks :) , I saw that these programs are could be simple, but I also saw that some creators how much suffer from backups and other problems... so I'm not convinced... :D
When we think about the same creators, then the backup issue isn't from the engines but the people who don't know about proper backup and versioning policies. ;) So don't be shy. As long as you do everything as always, you will never get better.

Powerline75

Nov 7, 2019
yeah, it's Sunday... lazy enough to not cook up something, so here's one from those I never thought are good enough for posting... enjoy!

And... seems like uploads are still broken... oh, well...

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes