3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

PikZik

Oct 3, 2020
And sometimes you can make mistakes... :ROFLMAO:

Meme.png

This is a woman I would gladly get behind. (With any meaning possible.)
The MC on the other hand, what is the "laundry" list of six things that needs fixing? (Storytelling concept to show why the protagonist is the protagonist and what changes will happen to her/him through the story)
Hehe... She's a badass. :)

Regarding the MC, i'm not sure to understand what you mean.
Why is he the protagonist? Because i wrote he is. :LOL:
More seriously, i can't tell too much 'cause a good part of his past will be explained in the first chapter(s) but as i wrote in his description, he was a dancer, a rising star, and if you look closely to his legs (pics 4 and 5) you can see scars so, as you can imagine, he doesn't quit dancing on his own... There's also more traumas but hush. ;)

Concerning what will happen, there is/will be some clues in the pics i post like this one :
The MC of my (maybe) future VN "on the hunt"... :sneaky:

View attachment 921351

Techn0magier

Jul 2, 2017
And sometimes you can make mistakes... :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 999669

Hehe... She's a badass. :)

Regarding the MC, i'm not sure to understand what you mean.
Why is he the protagonist? Because i wrote he is. :LOL:
More seriously, i can't tell too much 'cause a good part of his past will be explained in the first chapter but as i wrote in his description, he was a dancer, a rising star, and if you look closely to his legs (pics 4 and 5) you can see scars so, as you can imagine, he doesn't quit dancing on his own... There's also more traumas but hush. ;)

Concerning what will happen, there is/will be some clues in the pics i post like this one :
nice pic :ROFLMAO:

About the laundry list. It is common consent that the protagonist of a good story is the character who changes the most through the story. If there is a character that changes more, the writer has picked the wrong hero.
So what are the six big flaws/character trades that will change in the story for the MC?

Techn0magier

Jul 2, 2017
Just finished converting all my characters to G8.1. Did some 'arty' renders while I was at it. Here's a few

Lovely renders. :love:
And another proof that G8.1 isn't worth the effort for b/w conversions. In colour, the new PBRSkin is very useful but in b/w not so much.

Nitwitty

Nov 23, 2020
She is in Broken Hearts Club (currently on hold). I redid her after I got almost universal hatred for the original design. She is featured in Chapter 2 of the story. Here is a link to my post of Mandy II. And here is an image of her in the actual game.

View attachment 999528
I actually kinda liked the original. If you feel like it, could you put the two up side by side for comparison? I like them both.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes