3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

XenoFash

Sep 16, 2020
Bahna (G8). The only difference between the pics is the 2nd uses the PBRSkin shader. Quite a difference. The lips and nips look like shit, and the yellow is obviously over the top. The only thing I like about it is that the freckles pop more. How would I get that to happen (to a lesser degree) on the original skin without screwing up everything else? When I get back from the gym I may try to rebuild the skin in SkinBuilder with the PBRSkin applied and try to get the best of both.

View attachment 998990 View attachment 998991
So I realized that I didn't (and should have) applied the PBRSkin to the lips on that last pic, but it wasn't any good regardless.

I went in and created a SkinBuilder skin then closed SB and applied the PBRSkin shader. I went back in to SB to add all of the extras, including the color overlay. It was still too bright but I was able to address that by making the base color more gray. I'm happy with the result. And I tweaked her nips and brows...

Bskin3.png

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: ArturiousDesign

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
Funny how so many people are using the tantra chair from Zeddicuss, I gave one away free in November realizing that there was no model in DAZ for one. And the only reason Zeddicuss calls it a leather lounge is because DAZ is a family friendly site, but it is a sex tool, after all. It is nice that Zeddicuss adds premade poses. At least that gives you a starting point.

Here was my November 2020 post with the chair model attached, https://f95zone.to/threads/dr-amana...oftware-fan-art-and-assets.40005/post-2644488

xer.0

Feb 7, 2018
Reactions: zOh

Techn0magier

Jul 2, 2017
After the MC here:

His best (childhood) friend... No no, not his sister. :rolleyes::ROFLMAO:

View attachment 999127
This is a woman I would gladly get behind. (With any meaning possible.)
The MC on the other hand, what is the "laundry" list of six things that needs fixing? (Storytelling concept to show why the protagonist is the protagonist and what changes will happen to her/him through the story)

Reactions: OutOfAshes

zerofreak

Mar 13, 2019
40 is what I heard from someone for non-donors. but personally, I heavily doubt that number :HideThePain:.
View attachment 998936
OutOfAshes, "keep going" tho ;), it's just that not able to react to stuff I like really pisses me off :KEK:
i feel you !
too much good Stuff ! and not enough likes..

sometimes when i reached the limit again then i feel like this guy

View attachment 998942
Don't make me laugh, I have to like your posts, so I have less reactions for the photos.:eek:

• Haha
Reactions: OutOfAshes
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes