Hugh G. Rection

Jan 10, 2020
View attachment 998933

but he has a bit right you know? maybe i was posting a bit to fast:unsure:

but no worries there will come more

uh and Random unicorn! :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 998934
Shieeeeet, wish I could post renders on semi-automatic speed :KEK:
40 is what I heard from someone for non-donors. but personally, I heavily doubt that number :HideThePain:.
View attachment 998936
OutOfAshes, "keep going" tho ;), it's just that not able to react to stuff I like really pisses me off :KEK:
I heard 30 for non-donors, which feels about right :unsure:

Yeah, no way you'd get away with complaining while having 40 :BootyTime:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Of course! It's just called Hotel Room. Theres so much in it, it's a really great set to use. Had to play a bit with it to turn off the emissive sources for the nighttime look.

And yeah, it's been popular. I know A Mother's Love used it for one of it's big sequences, and I think (not positive) Milfy City used it as well for a date night with Caroline.

What else has used it? Curious to see.
I believe they use a modified version in Glamour.

Enyos

Mar 29, 2018
View attachment 998941
They couldn't even keep the same model shape. How is this Victoria 8 again? Her tits are gone, she's not as athletic as before and she looks totally different. I think I hate it ...
I made some morphs to Vicky 8.1 and have to agree. The skin is a nice upgrade, did some color alteration here, but overall she looks nothing like the old Victoria, and not for the better. I'll probably redo the character without Victoria 8.1's base morph, as some of the details were hard to work around on a custom. Kelcie demo1.jpg

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
View attachment 998941

I made some morphs to Vicky 8.1 and have to agree. The skin is a nice upgrade, did some color alteration here, but overall she looks nothing like the old Victoria, and not for the better. I'll probably redo the character without Victoria 8.1's base morph, as some of the details were hard to work around on a custom. View attachment 998961
tbh I would have rather wait til 9.0 instead of this half way Shit. like none of my LIEs work. Shader presets are meh, and none of my expressions work anymore. (and I have a huge asset list.) And the worst thing is Golden Palace doesn't work

Reactions: Alley_Cat

XenoFash

Sep 16, 2020
Bahna (G8). The only difference between the pics is the 2nd uses the PBRSkin shader. Quite a difference. The lips and nips look like shit, and the yellow is obviously over the top. The only thing I like about it is that the freckles pop more. How would I get that to happen (to a lesser degree) on the original skin without screwing up everything else? When I get back from the gym I may try to rebuild the skin in SkinBuilder with the PBRSkin applied and try to get the best of both.

Bskin1.png Bskin2.png

GNVE

Jul 20, 2018
tbh I would have rather wait til 9.0 instead of this half way Shit. like none of my LIEs work. Shader presets are meh, and none of my expressions work anymore. (and I have a huge asset list.) And the worst thing is Golden Palace doesn't work
I always suspected I'd stay at gen8 for quite a while after whatever new version would come out since you'd need to build out a new asset library. Besides that I am way to deep into two projects to switch character versions now (even if it was 9)

XenoFash

Sep 16, 2020
GP has a fix. Meipe is working on the others. Still, no SkinBuilder, no Cock O Rama, Foxy Lady hair didn't apply right on a morphed head... I don't want to put in work just to find out an "OMG that would be perfect!" asset doesn't want to play nice with 8.1.

OutOfAshes

Engaged Member
Apr 14, 2019
Bahna (G8). The only difference between the pics is the 2nd uses the PBRSkin shader. Quite a difference. The lips and nips look like shit, and the yellow is obviously over the top. The only thing I like about it is that the freckles pop more. How would I get that to happen (to a lesser degree) on the original skin without screwing up everything else? When I get back from the gym I may try to rebuild the skin in SkinBuilder with the PBRSkin applied and try to get the best of both.

View attachment 998990 View attachment 998991
:love: :love:

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes