3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Techn0magier

Jul 2, 2017
I build a new test scene for materials in spectral mode. Here I can play with them to my hears content.
I decided for big clean surfaces to make the textures more visible.
Besides her drool everything so far is just out of the can stuff. So basically everything from the stores can be used within spectral mode without much tinkering. Liquids on the other hand need work.
tstScn.png
she is an altered version of Bridget HD converted to Genesis 8.1. I tempered with the specularity as well as parts of her SSS and translucency. (Looks like my previous experiments didn't go to waste after the introduction of PBRSkin)

DoctorPervic

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2019
I build a new test scene for materials in spectral mode. Here I can play with them to my hears content.
I decided for big clean surfaces to make the textures more visible.
Besides her drool everything so far is just out of the can stuff. So basically everything from the stores can be used within spectral mode without much tinkering. Liquids on the other hand need work.
View attachment 998510
she is an altered version of Bridget HD converted to Genesis 8.1. I tempered with the specularity as well as parts of her SSS and translucency. (Looks like my previous experiments didn't go to waste after the introduction of PBRSkin)
Looks great!

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
I wish. I'm good at making cute girls and renders...horrible at thinking of a story/writing. I do strongly recommend my husband's game Sylphine if you haven't played it though! I learned everything from him
I've seen a few artists now that have great skills in that area but doubt their story-telling ability, and I always have the same thought: your writing is probably not as bad as you think, and with designs like yours, people would play your game regardless!

Married content creators (y) His game is on my list

• Red Heart
Reactions: Peachblossom

xer.0

Feb 7, 2018
Couldn't wait anymore...

0122 Diana Hotel Room 01 x1080.jpg

Diana and I were finally able to slip away for a weekend together without any distractions.

Lighting from all emissive sources. Was fun playing with the ghost lights in this to get the light to wrap the way I wanted to.

Not too stoked about the breast morphs. Gonna keep playing to get a more natural look.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes