3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
They couldn't even keep the same model shape. How is this Victoria 8 again? Her tits are gone, she's not as athletic as before and she looks totally different. I think I hate it ...
The giant caterpillar eyebrows are the things that bug me the most with the model. The woman badly needs to go and get her eyebrows plucked.

dmitriiviktorov

Mar 4, 2018
They couldn't even keep the same model shape. How is this Victoria 8 again? Her tits are gone, she's not as athletic as before and she looks totally different. I think I hate it ...

View attachment 998772
A pathetic copy of Victoria 6 - judging by the morphs of the head, they did not forget to fasten the member for that.
Жалкая копия Victoria 6 - судя по морфам головы, за то член не забыли прикрутить.

Dec 27, 2019
Couldn't wait anymore...

View attachment 998732

Diana and I were finally able to slip away for a weekend together without any distractions.

Lighting from all emissive sources. Was fun playing with the ghost lights in this to get the light to wrap the way I wanted to.

Not too stoked about the breast morphs. Gonna keep playing to get a more natural look.

Would you mind sharing the name of the bedroom asset? I have seen it in a VN game recently.

Thank you,
Mo.

xer.0

Feb 7, 2018
Would you mind sharing the name of the bedroom asset? I have seen it in a VN game recently.

Thank you,
Mo.
Of course! It's just called Hotel Room. Theres so much in it, it's a really great set to use. Had to play a bit with it to turn off the emissive sources for the nighttime look.

And yeah, it's been popular. I know A Mother's Love used it for one of it's big sequences, and I think (not positive) Milfy City used it as well for a date night with Caroline.

What else has used it? Curious to see.

Reactions: MoroboshiAtaru
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes